WWE has pulled out all the stops for the first event of the post-Vince McMahon era, SummerSlam 2022. There are five belts on the line in Music City, and though Roman Reigns’ latest clash with Brock Lesnar has top billing, the feuds between Liv Morgan and Ronda Rousey, Bianca Belair and Becky Lynch, and Bobby Lashley and Theory all have Match of the Night potential. Read on as we explain how to watch a 2022 SummerSlam live stream today wherever you are in the world – with Peacock TV the exclusive broadcaster for US viewers (opens in new tab)!
New Jersey’s finest played dirty by ambushing Rowdy at Money in the Bank earlier this month, but it was exactly what she had to do in order to seize her first WWE title. It’s safe to say that The Baddest Woman on the Planet, who’d just floored Natalya to retain the SmackDown Women’s championship, wasn’t overly impressed. Will Liv Morgan come to regret her tenacity?
The beef between Becky Lynch and Bianca Belair runs deep, the EST of WWE having been embarrassed by The Man at last year’s SummerSlam. Bianca restored some pride with victory at WrestleMania, but the job won’t be done until she’s banished those bad SummerSlam memories.
Theory was always Mr. McMahon’s golden boy, and the baby oil-squirter will be in the spotlight at Nissan Stadium, as he once again sets his sights on Bobby Lashley, and there are rumors that one of them is planning to crash the headline heavyweight encounter between the Head of the Table and The Beast.
Meanwhile, Pat McAfee and Logan Paul will be providing the laughs, and you can read on for the full 2022 SummerSlam card and all you need to know to watch a WWE live stream online from anywhere.
How to watch a 2022 SummerSlam live stream in the US
Live stream SummerSlam 2022 from outside your country
You’ll be able to watch SummerSlam 2022 from a wide range of countries with WWE Network, but if you don’t want to grab a new membership there are plenty more live streams available. We’ve rounded up all the best places to watch in Canada, the UK, Australia, Japan, and India just below.
If there aren’t any reliable WWE live streams in your country, or if you’re away from home and your plans have been scuppered by geo-blocking, we’ve got a top tip to make sure you don’t miss out as well.
Watch a SummerSlam 2022 live stream from anywhere
How to use a VPN
Using a VPN is as easy as one-two-three…
1. Download and install a VPN – as we say, our top choice is ExpressVPN.
2. Connect to the appropriate server location – open the VPN app, hit ‘choose location’ and select the appropriate location.
3. Go to the broadcaster’s stream – head to your home broadcaster’s site or app and watch as if you were at home – so that’s Peacock (opens in new tab) for US subscribers.
How to watch SummerSlam 2022: live stream WWE in the UK
How to watch SummerSlam 2022: live stream WWE in Canada
How to watch a SummerSlam 2022 live stream in Australia
Japan: how to watch a WWE SummerSlam 2022 live stream
How to watch WWE SummerSlam 2022 in India
SummerSlam 2022 wrestlers
- Roman Reigns
- Brock Lesnar
- Liv Morgan
- Ronda Rousey
- Bobby Lashley
Click to see the full list of confirmed WWE SummerSlam 2022 superstars
- Bianca Belair
- Becky Lynch
- Jey Uso
- Jimmy Uso
- Angelo Dawkins
- Montez Ford
- Dominik Mysterio
- Rey Mysterio
- Damian Priest
- Finn Bálor
- Paul Heyman
- Rhea Ripley
- The Miz
- Happy Corbin
- Logan Paul
- Pat McAfee
WWE SummerSlam 2022 card
- Logan Paul vs The Miz: Singles Match
- Liv Morgan (c) vs Ronda Rousey: SmackDown Women’s Championship Singles Match
- Pat McAfee vs Happy Corbin: Singles Match
- Bobby Lashley (c) vs Theory: United States Championship Singles Match
- The Mysterios (Dominik Mysterio and Rey Mysterio) vs The Judgment Day (Damian Priest and Finn Bálor) (with Rhea Ripley): No Disqualification Tag Team Match
- The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford): Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship Tag Team Match
- Bianca Belair (c) vs Becky Lynch: Raw Women’s Championship Singles Match
- Roman Reigns (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs Brock Lesnar: Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Last Man Standing Match