Weight Loss Tips For Bridal: Every bride-to-be in the world wants to look perfect and beautiful in her wedding. For this, she also makes every effort and it is inevitable that she also lives in tension. At the same time, many brides have a lot of trouble and tension due to their increased weight, how to reduce it. So do not panic, but by adopting these few tips, you can overcome it.
In the preparations for the wedding, there is no time for the bride to come out, in such a situation, you can control your weight at home, let’s know how. For this, you can make some changes in your diet. If you want to control your weight before marriage, then follow these measures here. Then see how someone can stop your weight loss.
a month before the wedding
- Drink two glasses of water first thing in the morning and eat almonds
- Eat a bowl of oats, porridge, poha, upma or sandwich for breakfast
- After breakfast, take a bowl of fruit and a glass of buttermilk.
- For lunch, eat salad and two bran rotis or a bowl of baguette rice, vegetables and lentils.
- Take a cup of green tea and a handful of sprouts or roasted gram in the evening
- Try to have dinner before 8 o’clock. You can take soup or salad and two bran roti and vegetables in food.
- Have toned milk there at bedtime
a week before the wedding
- Take 10 almonds with two glasses of water in the morning
- One toasted multigrain bread and one glass of milk in the morning meal
- A bowl of fruit sometime after breakfast
- In lunch, take salad, bran roti or half a bowl of brown rice vegetables and pulses.
- Sprouted grains or roasted gram can be taken with a glass of fruit juice in the evening.
- Have soup or salad and one bran roti vegetable for dinner
- Have a cup of toned milk before sleeping.
Disclaimer: Take the method, methods and claims mentioned in this article only as a suggestion, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
read this also:
Benefits of Sabudana: Sabudana is a treasure of health for children, you will be surprised to know the benefits
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator