New Delhi: As the date of disbursal of 11th instalment of PM KISAN is fast approaching, eligible farmers must complete the eKYC task before the deadline.
eKYC is one of the important documentations to get the benefit under PM KISAN. eKYC is also mandatory for PMKISAN Registered Farmers.
As per the PM KISAN official website the following three things must be noted. The website says:
1. eKYC is MANDATORY for PMKISAN Registered Farmers. OTP Based eKYC is available on PMKISAN Portal.
2. You may also contact nearest CSC centres for Biometric authentication based eKYC.
3. Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st May 2022.
If you are looking to complete the PM-KISAN e-KYC process, you can check out the step by step process below.
– Visit the official PM Kisan website
– In the right hand side, below the home page, you will see Farmers Corner
– There is a box just below Farmers Corner that mentions e-kyc
– Click the e-kyc
– A page will open that facilitates Aadhar Ekyc
– Now, you will have to enter your Aadhar number and then the Captcha code shown and click on the search button
– After that, you will have to enter your mobile number linked to your Aadhar card and click on Get OTP button
– The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
– Punch in the OTP and click on the Submit For Authentication button
– As soon as you click Submit For Auth button, your PM KISAN e-KYC will be successful
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme was launched by PM Modi in 2019. The Scheme aims to provide income support to all landholder farmer families across the country with cultivable land, subject to certain exclusions. (Also read: Video circulating amongst bankers, scantily clad female dancers entertain UCO Bank staff at party hosted by SBI Life)
Under the Scheme, an amount of Rs 6000 per year is released in three 4-monthly instalments of Rs 2000 each directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. In a financial year, PM Kisan installment is credited thrice through –Period 1 from April-July; Period 2 from August to November; and Period 3 from December to March.
ln the beginning when the PM-KISAN Scheme was launched (February, 2019), its benefits were admissible only to Small & marginal Farmers’ families, with combined landholding upto 2 hectare. The Scheme was later on revised in June 2019 and extended to all farmer families irrespective of the size of their landholdings.