Japan has also expressed strong opposition to North Korea’s missile launch. Japan’s Defense Minister Nobu Kishi told reporters the launch was unacceptable. However, he also admitted that the missile fell outside Japan’s exclusive economic zone and that there was no damage to the ships. South Korea condemned North Korea’s launch and urged cynical dictator Kim Jong-un to return to long-stalled talks to end the nuclear deadlock.
Missile has been launched 15 times this year
This is the first missile launch via submarine since last October. So far this year, North Korea has fired missiles 15 times. North Korea conducted the first test of an intercontinental ballistic missile in March 2017. Through this, North Korea has tried to show that it can reach America with missiles.
Seoul: South Korea has said that North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has continued to test weapons in a provocative action. On Wednesday, North Korea fired a ballistic missile from a submarine, to which South Korea has lodged an objection. South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said the launch took place near the city of Sinpo, where North Korea’s major shipyard submarines are located. At the same time, America has warned that Kim Jong Un is ready for nuclear weapons testing this month.