Honey Chilli Idli Easy Recipe: You must have eaten Honey Chilli Potato many times in the restaurant. It looks very tasty in taste. But, have you tried Honey Chilli Idli? Summer vacations are going on these days. In such a situation, children daily demand something tasty and spicy food. In such a situation, sometimes it becomes very difficult to decide what to make for breakfast in the morning. In such a situation, you can make Tasty and Healthy Honey Chili Idli for kids. It looks very tasty and spicy to eat.
The special thing is that instead of plain idli, if you serve Honey Chilli Idli to children, it will be liked by everyone from children to elders. So let us tell you a very easy recipe of Honey Chili Idli today. Along with this, tell about the ingredients used to make it (Honey Chilli Idli Ingredients)-
These things are needed to make Honey Chili Idli-
Honey – 2 tsp
Flour – half cup
Capsicum-1 (finely chopped)
Garlic – 3 cloves
Onion-2 (finely chopped)
Black pepper – 1 (crushed)
Tomato Ketchup – 1 tsp
Corn flour – 1 tsp
soy sauce – 1 tsp
oil as needed
How to make Honey Chili Idli-
1. To make Honey Chili Idli, first cut the idli into small pieces.
2. After this, add flour, salt and water in a bowl.
3. After this, put idli in this solution and give oil.
4. After this, put oil in the pan and fry red chili, garlic, capsicum, onion in it.
5. After this, mix all kinds of sauces and corn flour in it.
6. After this make it a thick chutney and then mix some water in it.
7. Next add idli, salt and honey.
8. Your Honey Chilli Idli is ready. Serve it hot.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-
Beauty Tips: While choosing the shades of lipstick, keep these things in mind, you will look very beautiful
Digestion: Simple Ayurvedic way to increase digestion power, stomach will be easily cleaned in the morning