IRCTC Confirm Ticket Refund Rules: With the changing times, railways is trying to provide maximum facilities to the passengers. Nowadays most of the people use IRCTC App for booking railway tickets. But, many times we have to cancel our plan even after making travel plans and booking tickets.
In such a situation, it often comes to people’s mind that how much will be charged for ticket cancellation. How much refund will be given on canceling the confirmed ticket (Confirm Ticket Refund Policy). So let us tell you about the refund received on the cancellation of the confirmed ticket today-
Rules for cancellation of confirmed tickets-
- If you cancel the general ticket 2 hours before the departure of the train, then you will have to pay a fee of Rs 60 per ticket.
- On canceling the sleeper class ticket, you will have to pay Rs 120 as cancellation charge.
- On the other hand, if you cancel the ticket for AC Chair Car and Third AC (3 AC Ticket), you will have to cancel Rs 180.
- On the other hand, on canceling the second AC ticket, you will have to pay 200 rupees. On the other hand, if you cancel the ticket of First AC and Executive Class, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 240.
- GST charges have also been collected from the passenger on cancellation of railway AC class ticket. At the same time, you will not have to pay any kind of GST on sleeper and general class tickets.
There will be such a reduction in ticket fee-
If you cancel the ticket from two days to 12 hours from the scheduled departure time of the train, you will be deducted 25 percent of the total ticket fee. Whereas, if you cancel the ticket from 12 hours to 4 hours before, 50 percent of your ticket fee will be deducted. Along with this, if you cancel the ticket within 4 hours, then you will not get any kind of refund. You can also cancel 30 minutes in advance in RAC tickets. For canceling the ticket in RAC sleeper class, you will have to pay a fee of Rs 60. On the other hand, on canceling AC RAC ticket, you get Rs 65 deducted.
read this also-
FD Rates: This government bank will now give more interest on fixed deposits, customers will get big benefits!
PPF Scheme: After the maturity of the PPF account, you have these options, know all the details