Birth Certificate Online Process: If a child has been born in your house too and you have not got his birth certificate made yet, then now you can easily get it done. Let us tell you that many times people get confused that if the name of the child has not been named, then with what name the birth certificate should be made. Now you can get the birth certificate made even without the name of the child.
How to get certificate without name?
Let us tell you that you can get the birth certificate made without the name of the child, but you will have to update that name in the birth certificate after keeping the name of the child. For example, if you have named the child after one month, then you will have to go to the office and fill a form to fill the name of the child there. After this your child’s name will be updated in the birth certificate.
How to apply online for birth certificate-
- If you are a resident of UP, then click on e-nagarsewaup.gov.in for birth certificate application.
- Here you will see the option of Birth Certificate, click on it.
- You will get the registration form for birth certificate, click on it.
- Fill in all the requested information here.
- After filling the form, an ID will be created for you.
- Then a password will also be generated with that ID and an account will be opened on your website.
- After creating ID password, login to the website through it.
- After this, you will be asked for some information related to the birth of the child, which should be filled.
- After that submit it after filling all the details.
- As soon as the form is submitted, a confirmation message will come on your registered mobile number to submit the form.
- After this, in 7 to 8 days, you will get the birth certificate of the child.
What documents will be needed for birth certificate-
- Birth certificate of parents
- marriage certificate of parents
- hospital birth letter
- parent’s identity card
Why birth certificate is necessary?
Let us tell you that only after the birth certificate, you can enroll a child in the school. Apart from this, it is also needed for driving license and passport. Through this you can also get the right to vote. You can also use this document for marriage rights.
Who issues Birth Certificate?
Let us tell you that the birth certificate is issued by the municipal corporation in urban areas. At the same time, in rural areas, it can be met by the Tehsildar and the authority at the village level from the Gram Panchayat office. You can get the certificate made within 21 days of the birth of the child. At the same time, if it is more than 21 days, then you have to process offline.
IRCTC is giving a chance to visit Gujarat for 3 days, only Rs 8,000 will be spent, the facility of accommodation and food will be free
IPO Update: IPO of these 2 giant companies opened today, earn profit by investing around Rs 14000, check details