Chemical ingredients like triclosan, sodium laurel sulfate, propylene glycol are mixed in some toothpastes. Not only this, sugar is also added to it for taste, which can cause cavity in the teeth. That’s why many people avoid using these chemical-rich toothpastes available in the market. Therefore, both a healthy diet and oil pulling are very important for oral health.
Apart from this, try instead of chemical-rich toothpaste. natural ingredients be used. If you want, you can also make toothpaste at home. Toothpaste is very easy to make at home, and it can be made with just a few ingredients. Let’s know how-
Ingredients to make Homemade Toothpaste
- Activated Charcoal – 1/2 tsp
- Egg shell powder – 1 tsp
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – 1 tsp (Photo Credits: pexels)
how to make toothpaste
- To make toothpaste, put charcoal in a bowl and then egg shell powder And mix virgin coconut oil.
- Mix these three ingredients until it becomes a smooth paste. Now store it in a container.
- You have to do this the same way you use any other toothpaste. If you want, you can also keep it in the refrigerator or normal medicine box.
- At the same time, a pinch of rock salt can also be mixed in this toothpaste. It kills oral bacteria and reduces the risk of gum disease.
Charcoal will make teeth white
Activated charcoal helps to remove stains from your teeth and make them white. Along with this, it also removes bad breath and corrects the pH balance. You will find activated charcoal in many forms in the market. Which includes tablets, capsules or powder etc. If you are buying the capsule then it is simple to open it and use it to make toothpaste.
Removes bad breath and bacteria
Extra virgin coconut oil has been considered very beneficial for oral health. Along with protecting the teeth and removing bad odor, it also works to protect against cavities and other problems related to teeth. It also reduces the sensitivity of teeth. At the same time, when your homemade toothpaste starts drying, you can mix a little virgin coconut oil and make it usable again.
This ingredient is rich in calcium
- You can also prepare egg shell powder at home. For this, take a lot of peels and make powder out of it. At the same time, this ingredient is rich in calcium, which not only makes the teeth strong but also mineralizes them once again over time.
Disclaimer: This article is for general information only. It cannot in any way be a substitute for any medicine or treatment. Always contact your doctor for more details.