Heart Attack Treatment: Nowadays people are getting a lot of heart related diseases. However, there is a big difference between a heart attack or other heart-related diseases like cardiac arrest. If a heart attack patient gets timely treatment, then the patient’s life can be saved. It takes about 45 minutes to save the patient. If you are around or you feel that the symptoms of heart attack are showing, then you too can save lives to a great extent. For this, you should always keep some medicines in your home or in your purse. Take this medicine if you feel any symptoms like heart attack. This can reduce the risk of heart attack. Let’s know how?
What are the symptoms of heart attack?
- Chest pain is one of the main symptoms of heart attack
- Heavy and tight feeling of pressure in the chest
- Heart is not only on the left side but there can be pain in the middle or right side also.
- This pain goes upwards from the abdomen, sometimes towards the left arm or shoulder.
- Sometimes there may also be pain in the jaw or teeth.
- The pain increases while doing any work or walking. Less at rest.
- There is shortness of breath and there is sweating.
- Many times it seems as if there is gas, due to which there is restlessness.
What to do in case of heart attack?
If you are feeling any of these symptoms, first of all call a doctor or an ambulance. Always keep Disprin, Ecosprin or Aspirin tablets with you in your purse and at home. Whenever you feel any such symptom in the heart, then eat this medicine immediately. All these three medicines inhibit blood clotting. If there is a heart patient in the house, then keep 5mg tablet of sorbitrate in the house. If many symptoms like heart attack are seen, then immediately put one tablet under the patient’s tongue. This will reduce the pain.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Also read: Heart Health: To make the heart healthy and strong, then know how to diet
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator