Cleaning Tips For White Shoes: White shoes match with every dress. They give a complete and perfect look. They are stylish as well as comfortable. But these shoes, once worn, get dirty very quickly, so they cannot be ignored. If you also have white shoes and you are worried how to clean them? So we are telling you some such tips, knowing which you can easily clean your white shoes and make them as new as before.
- Whenever you clean the shoes, first of all untie its laces.
- If you clean the shoes with laces, the shoes will not be clean and neither will the lace.
- After separating the lace, soak it in mildly warm water with detergent and clean it later.
- After this, put them under the tap and open the tap so that the dirt above it gets cleaned.
- Now soak the shoes by adding detergent to the water so that all its dirt can be easily removed.
- After a while, rub the shoes lightly with the help of a brush. Do not rub with a lot of pressure in the process of cleaning. By doing this the shine is reduced.
- To bring back the shine of the shoes, make a thin paste by taking baking soda and white vinegar. Then with the help of a toothbrush, apply this paste all over the shoes.
- Always dry the shoes in air and sunlight. If there is a sunny place then even better.
- Always use a mild soap and detergent to clean your shoes.
- If there are scratches or stains, do not rub it but clean it with a sponge.
- If stains are visible even after washing the shoes, then you apply nail polish remover. They will fade away immediately.
- There is baking soda in whining toothpaste, you can also clean shoes well with this.
- Mix a little bleach in water and apply it on the shoes. This will give a good shine.
- For shining, you rub lemon on the shoes and leave it for 15 minutes then wash it with water.
Also read :- Fashion Tips: This small change in wardrobe will give more beauty to your beauty
Bodycon Dress Style: If you are wearing bodycon dress, then keep these things in mind, otherwise your look may deteriorate