ESIC Scheme: About 14.05 lakh new members have joined the Social Security Scheme of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) in March, 2022 as compared to 12.70 lakh in the previous month. The National Statistical Office (NSO) has given information about this in a report released on Wednesday.
According to the data, 1.49 crore people are connected with the schemes of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation in 2021-22. At the same time, this figure was 1.15 crore in 2020-21 and 1.51 crore in 2019-20, while in 2018-19, 1.49 crore new members were added to it.
83.35 lakh members associated with ESIC
Let us tell you that between September, 2017 to March, 2018, 83.35 lakh new members were added to the ESIC scheme. At the same time, according to the report, between September 2017 and March 2022, the total new membership figure was 6.48 crore.
NSO released report
The NSO’s report is based on the data on payrolls of new members of various social security schemes run by ESIC, Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) and Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). According to the report, a net 15.32 lakh members joined the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization in March 2022. This figure was 12.84 lakh in February 2022.
EPFO account holders file their complaint in this way
- To register a complaint, first click on epfigms.gov.in.
- Next click on Register Grievance option.
- Next you have to choose your status. In this, you have to choose any one option from PF Member, EPS Pensioner, Employer.
- In this, select the PF member and enter the UAN number and security code.
- After that click on Get Details option.
- After that click on Get OTP option.
- After this you will be asked for all the personal details, which should be filled.
- After this, you will have to choose the option of your complaint next.
- After selecting the Grievance option, you have to fill the details of your complaint.
- If there is any document related to the complaint, then enter it.
- After that submit it.
- Your complaint will be registered on your registered mobile number and email id.
7th Pay Commission: Great News! Salary of central employees will increase from July 1, know how much will increase every month?
Indian Railways: Is Railways giving you a chance to win full Rs 6000? Quickly know what is the truth…!