JioPOS Lite is available in the app on Google Play Store and allows customers to become Jio partners and make prepaid recharges. By doing this, customers will also get commission. Its registration process is very easy. No physical verification is required in this app. You can recharge other Jio numbers through MyJio app or Jio website.
JioPOS Lite app is offering 4.16 percent commission on recharging partners. After the completion of the registration process, you can simply recharge the Jio account of your friends and family members or any other person. To register as a Jio partner on the JioPOS Lite app, you will need a Jio connection. After you download the app from Google Play Store, you need to get it all the required permissions and your personal details.
After the registration process is complete, this app will ask you to load the money in your wallet from which it will deduct the recharge amount. Whenever you recharge on any number, you will get a commission of 4.16 percent. For example, if you do a recharge of Rs 100, you will get back Rs 4.166.
How to register:
- First of all download JioPOS Lite app on your Android smartphone.
- Then open the app and click ‘Allow All’ to give the app permission to your contacts, location and files.
- Now, click on ‘Sign Up’.
- Enter your email and Jio mobile number.
- Now, click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- Now enter the OTP you have received and click on ‘Validate OTP’.
- Select your location and click on Done.
- Then click on Done one more time.
- Now, start the sign in process and enter your number.
- After this, enter the 4 digit MPin of your choice.
- Then tap on Setup.
- Now you will be able to see your earnings, passbook, load money in your account and all other details.
- ‘Load Money’ allows you to load any amount into your account.
- Just after this, if you recharge anyone, then money will be deducted from this amount and you will get your commission.