EPFO Nominee Change: This is very important news for the employed people. Now you can submit EPF, EPS enrollment digitally by logging on to the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) website epfindia.gov.in. Actually, Employees’ Provident Fund Organization i.e. EPFO is giving Provident Fund (PF) nomination facility to all EPFO members. Where you can easily submit EPF, EPS nomination through online mode.
According to the information, now an EPFO subscriber does not need to go to EPFO to change his PF nominee. PF account holders can change the previous nominee on their own by filing a new PF nomination.
Here’s the way
- To do online PF enrollment, first you have to login to the official website of EPFO, epfindia.gov.in.
- Then go to ‘Service’ and click on ‘For Employees’ tab
- Check in ‘Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)’ in Services
- Login with your UAN and Password
- Select ‘E-Nomination’ option under ‘Manage’ tab
- To update the family declaration, click on ‘Yes’
- Click on ‘Add Family Details’
- Click on ‘Nomination Details’ to declare the total portion of the amount.
- After the declaration, click on ‘Save EPF Nomination’
- Click on ‘E-sign’ to get OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card which has to be filled.
- After completing this process, your e-nomination registration on EPFO is complete.
saving both time and money
With this initiative of EPFO, not only the working people but every type of customer will get ease. For this, they will not have to make rounds of offices. This will save not only money but also people’s time. So if you also want to change the nominee in your account, then do it easily by following these procedures immediately.
read this also
Paytm: Now Paytm will enter the field of general insurance, the company will invest Rs 950 crore
Great news for the beneficiaries of Ujjwala Yojana! Subsidy of Rs 200 will be available on LPG cylinder