Border Security Force Jobs 2022: If you want to protect the country by joining the army, then this is of great use to you. Border Security Force has taken out vacancies on various posts including Inspector and Sub Inspector. Candidates can apply for this recruitment till 08 June. Whereas the application process for this recruitment started from April 25. Candidates can apply by visiting the official site of Border Security Force at bsf.gov.in.
Here is the vacancy details
- Sub Inspector (Work) – 57 posts.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 32 posts.
- Inspector (Architect) – 01 post.
Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Inspector must have a Bachelor’s degree in Architect. At the same time, the candidate applying for the posts of Sub Inspector must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering. On the other hand, candidates wishing to apply for Junior Engineer must have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
According to the notification, the age of the candidate applying for this recruitment should not be more than 30 years.
Candidates belonging to the general category, OBC and EWS who wish to apply for the recruitment will have to pay a fee of Rs 200. Whereas all other category candidates will not have to pay any kind of fee.
UPSC Annual Exam Calendar: UPSC Annual Exam Calendar 2023 released, check here
apply like this
- Step 1: Candidates first visit the official site of Border Security Force at bsf.gov.in.
- Step 2: Now go to the homepage and go to the career section.
- Step 3: After that click on the respective recruitment notification.
- Step 4: Fill all the details here.
- Step 5: Finally pay the application fee.
MRPL Recruitment 2022: Vacancy has come out for the posts of Engineer, can apply till this day
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI