Bank Holidays in May 2022: On Monday, May 16, if you have a plan to go to the bank or if you have any work related to the bank, then tell us that banks in many states including Delhi-UP, Bihar and Mumbai will remain closed. This information has been received from the list of holidays issued by the Reserve Bank. Let us tell you that there are total 13 days of bank holidays in the month of May. Many of these holidays are over and many holidays are about to come. So you must check the list of holidays before going to the bank-
Know why banks are closed on May 16?
Let us tell you that on May 16, 2022, due to Buddha Purnima, there will be no work in banks across the country. Apart from this, there will be no work in the bank on May 15 because of Sunday. Apart from this, banks have been closed on May 14 as well due to it being the second Saturday. So in this way banks have been closed for 3 consecutive days. If you have any important work then you can go to the bank on Tuesday.
Let’s check the list of May holidays- (May Bank Holidays 2022)
- 1 May 2022 – Labor Day/Maharashtra Day/Sunday (Banks will remain closed across the country)
- 2nd May 2022 – Bhagwan Shri Parshuram Jayanti (holiday in many states)
- 3 May 2022 – Eid-ul-Fitr (holiday almost all over the country), Basava Jayanti (Karnataka)
- 4th May 2022 – Eid-ul-Fitr (Telangana)
- 8 May 2022 – Sunday
- 9 May 2022 – Guru Rabindranath Jayanti (West Bengal and Tripura)
- 14 May 2022 – Second Saturday
- 15 May 2022 – Sunday
- 16 May 2022 – Buddha Purnima (Banks will remain closed across the country)
- 22 May 2022 – Sunday
- 24 May 2022 – Kazi Nazrul Islam Birthday (Sikkim)
- 28 May 2022 – Fourth Saturday
- 29 May 2022 – Sunday
Check your state’s holiday list
Let us tell you that these holidays are according to the states, so you can check the holidays of your city, on which days banks will be closed in your city. Reserve Bank of India issues the list of banking holidays, so that customers and employees do not have to face any kind of trouble.
RBI issues list
For more information about bank holidays, you can also visit the official link of Reserve Bank of India. Here you will get information about bank holidays of every state every month.
IRCTC Package: Opportunity to visit Himachal in June holidays, trip for 7 days, book quickly
Wheat Price: Due to the rising prices of wheat, the government took this big step, soon the flour will be cheaper!